- This event has passed.
Virginia Career Works Job Fair: Thursday, March 31, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
March 31 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us at the Virginia Career Works Job Fair on Thursday, March 31, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m!
Positions TAP will be interviewing for at the job fair include:
- Center Lunch Aide
- Child Care Aide
- Roanoke and Rockbridge
- Classroom Substitute
- Energy Conservation & Housing Rehab Crew Technician 2
- Delivery Driver/Food Service Helper
- Early Head Start Child Care Partnership Supervisor
- Early Head Start Family Development Specialist
- Energy Auditor/QCI 1
- Enrollment Specialist
- Family Development Specialist
- Home Visitor
- Housing Counselor
- HVRP Employment Specialist
- Lead Cook
- Supervisor of Family Services
- TAP Books Associate
- Teacher Assistant
- Teacher/Acting Teacher
We offer benefits including paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, health & dental insurance, vision plans, 401k, paid life insurance, & paid short-term & long-term disability.
Roanoke One Stop Center
3601 Thirlane Road NW
Roanoke, VA 24019
Bring your resume – interviews are on site.
A mask must be worn regardless of vaccination status.
For more information on available positions, contact us at 540-283-4800. You can also apply online via our career listings.
Help us spread the word about this event: share the facebook event page with family and friends!