Don’t let your books end up in the landfill—donate your books to TAP!
Our book donation program sells books online to support our mission, provides free books to people participating in our programs, and creates jobs in our community! We appreciate your partnering with us to achieve these goals.
For more information or to schedule pick up of a large donation, please contact us at email@example.com or 540.358.1079.
We also accept donations of other media, such as audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, and tapes.
Drop-off points are located at:
- TAP Offices – Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Roanoke Headquarters – 302 2nd St. SW, Roanoke, VA 24011
- Covington Office – 118 S Lexington Ave., Covington, VA 24426
- Roanoke Higher Education Center, 2nd Floor – Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. 108 N Jefferson St., Roanoke, VA 24016
- Richfield Joseph C. Thomas Center – Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. 3939 Daugherty Rd., Salem, VA 24153
- Carter Bank & Trust –Contact branches for operating hours
- 4143 Franklin Rd., Roanoke, VA 24018
- 3132 Electric Rd. SW, Roanoke, VA 24018
- 1400 Electric Rd., Salem, VA 24153
- 2657 Peters Creek Rd., Roanoke, VA 24017
- 1722 Hershberger Rd., Roanoke, VA 24012
- 4806 Hollins Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
- 616 9th St. SE, Roanoke, VA 24013
- 1111 E Washington Ave., Vinton, VA 24179
- 105 King St., Blacksburg, VA 24060
Donations are tax-deductible. A charitable donation receipt can be provided for donations made in person at TAP Headquarters or picked up by TAP. Unfortunately, donation receipts are not available for items left at other drop-off points.