- This event has passed.
Back Tax Preparation: Now – June 15, 2022
May 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - June 15, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Missed the tax filing deadline for 2019, 2020, or 2021? TAP’s Tax Clinic is offering FREE back tax preparation through June 15, 2022.
We can also help you file for missed stimulus or Refundable Child Tax Credit payments.
Services will be provided by appointment, or virtually through GetYourRefund.
To file your back taxes, you will need:
- Picture ID (taxpayer and spouse)
- For married filing jointly, both spouses must be present to sign all documentation
- Social security cards for the taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents that will be listed on the return
- Bank routing number and account number for direct deposit
- All W-2’s for the year(s) you are filing
- Unemployment compensation statement (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security/disability statement (Form SSA-1099)
- Bank interest forms (Form 1099-INT)
- Total paid to child care provider(s) and provider’s Tax ID number
- All health insurance statements (Form 1095)
- Total amount of Advance Child Tax Credit received (Letter 6419 from IRS)
- Total stimulus amounts that you received (Letter 6475 from IRS regarding Economic Impact Payment #3)
- Copy of 2019 tax return, if available
For more information or to make an appointment, please call: 540.283.4804 or 540.283.4916.
Help spread the word!
Share the facebook page for this event with your family and friends!