- This event has passed.
Total Action for Progress Job Fair: 1.20.22 – 02.17.22, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
February 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - February 17, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Attend a TAP Job Fair between January 20 and February 17 and start the new year off with a new career!
Positions available at the TAP job fair include:
- Classroom Substitute
- Crew Technician 2
- Director of Energy Conservation & Housing Rehab
- Early Head Start Child Care Partnership Supervisor
- Energy Auditor
- Enrollment Specialist
- Family Development Specialist
- Early Head Start
- Craig County/Giles
- Family Services Coordinator
- Girls United Coordinator
- Home Visitor
- HVRP Case Manager
- HVRP Employment Specialist
- Lead Cook
- Project Discovery Program Specialist
- SSVF Housing Case Manager (Part Time)
- Supervisor of Family Services
- TAP Books Associate
- Tax Clinic Navigator (Part Time)
- Tax Intake Specialist (Part Time)
- Teacher Assistant
- Teacher/Acting Teacher
- VITA Site Coordinator (Part Time)
We offer benefits including paid time off, sick leave, paid holidays, health & dental insurance, vision plans, 401k, paid life insurance, & paid short-term & long-term disability.
Location, Dates & Times
VFW Post 1264
4930 Grandview Ave. NW
Roanoke, VA 24012
January 20, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
January 27, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
February 3, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
February 10, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
February 17, 2022, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Bring your resume – interviews are on site.
A mask must be worn regardless of vaccination status.
For more information on available positions, check out our career listings, or contact us at 540.283.4800.
Help us spread the word about this event: share the facebook event page with family and friends!