TAP Employment and Resource Assistance
June 10 @ 10:00 am - August 26 @ 3:00 pm
Out of work? TAP can help find the right next steps for you.
We will have additional staff members on-site in Covington to help make a plan, support your family, and get back on track.
Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (other times by appointment)
TAP Covington Office
118 S. Lexington Ave.
Covington, VA 24426
We can help with:
- Applying for unemployment
- Applying for Food Stamps, TANF, or Medicaid
- Creating or updating your resume
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Locating other helpful resources
For more information, please call Ed at 540-580-7010 or Angie at 540-969-9688.