TAP Head Start Open Enrollment
August 21 @ 9:00 am - August 22 @ 3:30 pmFree
Join us for TAP Head Start open enrollment. We are currently recruiting children ages 6 weeks to 4 years old for full and parttime care.
Times and Locations
- August 13, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Covington TAP Office
118 Lexington Ave., Covington, VA 24426
- August 15, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Victory Baptist Church
3700 Lombardy Ave., Buena Vista, VA 24416
- August 16, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Goodwill Corporate Offices
2502 Melrose Ave, NW, Suite B, Roanoke, VA 24017
- August 21 and 22, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Goodwill Youth Center
2502 Melrose Ave, NW, Roanoke, VA 24017
- August 28, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Ashton Heights Lease Office
3530 Dona Drive, NW, Roanoke, VA 24017
To make an appointment, call:
6 weeks to 2 years old: 540.767.6092 or 540.767.6089
3 to 4 years old: 540.767.6090 or 540.767.6091.
What to Bring
• Verification of income – One of the following: W-2; paper copy of 2 current pay stubs; letter on letterhead from your employer stating the hours you work and pay rate; school or training schedule; proof of SSI or TANF; or child support documents.
• Verification of birth – One of the following: birth certificate or birth letter from the hospital; paternity papers; baptismal papers; or I-94 Form.
• Physical & immunization records – Please bring for each child. Must be signed by the doctor or his/her designee.
*To qualify for full-day services, you must be working, enrolled in school/training, or a combination of both.
TAP Early Head Start & Head Start do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in their programs and activities. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If your child enrolls in part-day programs, transportation service may be available.