Our staff comes to work every day knowing they are making a meaningful difference in our community!
In addition to a fulfilling career, TAP’s benefits include the following:
- Paid Time Off, starting with 20 days and increasing with the number of years you work for TAP
- 11 holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Current Job Openings
- Must have temperature read prior to entering a TAP facility.
- Must wear cloth face covering or a shield along with a cloth face covering while conducting TAP business; staff do not have to wear face coverings if they are alone in their office or can maintain 6 ft. of distance between them and the other person in the room.
- Must answer screening questionnaire.
- Must practice social distancing at all times.
- No one is to shake hands or hug anyone during TAP business.
- Must stay at home if sick.