- This event has passed.
Y.A.L.E. Mental Toughness Course
March 23 @ 1:00 pm - March 29 @ 4:30 pm
Join us for our Y.A.L.E. Mental Toughness course beginning March 23, 2020! This course will run for one week, from 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
What is Y.A.L.E.?
Young Adult Life Enhancement (Y.A.L.E.) helps past or present court-involved young adults, ages 18-24, become self-sufficient, engaged citizens. Participants are paid while they learn valuable life skills and earn certifications.
What does Y.A.L.E. offer?
Y.A.L.E. offers its participants:
- Customer service and sales certification
- Access to additional certifications, such as CNA, ServSafe, and more
- Job-readiness skills
- Paid work experience and/or apprenticeships
- Community-based service learning projects
- Assistance acquiring a high school diploma or GED
- One-on-one mentoring
- Weekly stipend of $125
- Life skills training
For more information, contact us at 540.767.6387.