Roanoke’s Voice 2019
May 30 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
Our musical talent competition and fundraiser is back by popular demand!
Mark your calendars for a night of fun as local talent competes for the title of Roanoke’s Voice! All proceeds benefit families of domestic violence and intimate partner abuse.
Tickets are on sale now and include heavy appetizers. A cash bar will be available.
- General admission tickets start at $30.
- New this year: VIP tickets with private food tastings and autographs from the talent!
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Audition to Become a Roanoke’s Voice Contestant
Want the chance to compete in Roanoke’s Voice? Follow these steps:
- Post your audition video to our Facebook event page between March 25 and April 3. All submissions must follow these guidelines in order to be considered.
- Get your family, friends, and fans to vote for your video on our Facebook event page poll by April 3. To increase your exposure, encourage them to like and share your video. Selections will be based on vocal talent and the number of votes your video receives.
- Voting ends on April 3. Ten finalists will be selected to perform at a live audition on April 17. Two winners will be chosen and announced soon after.
- Talent must be available for the final competition on May 30 to be eligible to win.