Roanoke’s Voice 2019
May 30 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Our musical talent competition and fundraiser is back by popular demand!
Mark your calendars for a night of fun as local talent competes for the title of Roanoke’s Voice! All proceeds benefit families of domestic violence and intimate partner abuse.
Plus, this year we need your help selecting two contestants!
How to Become a Roanoke’s Voice Contestant
Want the chance to compete in Roanoke’s Voice? Follow these steps:
- Post a video to our Facebook event page with the hashtag #RoanokesVoice2019 between March 25 and April 3. All submissions must follow these guidelines in order to be considered.
- Get your family and friends to like and share the video. Then, remind them to vote for your video on our Facebook event page poll. Selections will be based on vocal talent and the number of votes your video receives.
- Voting ends on April 3. Two winners will be selected from the submissions on April 17. Talent must be available for the final competition on May 30 to be eligible to win.
Tickets go on sale in January 2019 and will include heavy appetizers. A cash bar will be available.
- General admission tickets start at $30.
- New this year: VIP tickets with private food tastings and autographs from the talent!
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org