Certified Nurse Aide Orientation
November 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Our Certified Nurse Aide Program prepares students to enter the field of healthcare. It allows compassionate people interested in working with the elderly, disabled, and chronically ill, to gain necessary skills to become a certified care provider.
What the program offers:
- 143-hour course curriculum approved by the Board of Nursing that exceeds state requirements
- 40-hour hands-on clinical training experience
- All instructional materials
- On-site testing for CNA certification
- Job placement assistance
- Stress reduction education including tai chi and yoga
- Financial assistance may be available
New Class Information
New class information will be listed here when available. Call 540.767.6219 to register or to find up-to-date information.
November 6, 2019
January 6, 2020