TAP is the second largest community action agency in Virginia, employing more than 300 employees. TAP's high-performing environment challenges employees to do their best and rewards those who excel. We encourage people to think creatively, grow professionally, and make a positive impact within the agency and in the communities in which we serve.
If you love making a difference, TAP may be the company for you. We invite you to learn more about our business and the exciting opportunities available through our agency.
If you prefer not to use the online job application, you may send a copy of your résumé to email@example.com or to 302 2nd Street SW, Roanoke, VA, 24011.
We participate with E-Verify. To read about this service in English please click here.
Participamos con E -Verify . Para leer sobre más de este servicio en español , por favor haga clic aquí.
If you have the legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the work place. Click here to read this notice in English
Si usted tiene el derecho legal para trabajar en los Estados Unidos, existen leyes para protegerlo contra la discriminación en el lugar de trabajo . Haga clic aquí para leer este aviso en español
Thank you for your interest in working at TAP. Please fill out all of the required fields below.
*First and Last Name:
*Job Code of the position for which you're applying:
*Highest level of education completed (high school or equivalent, associate's degree, bachelor's degree, etc.):
If you have a copy of your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format, you may attach it in lieu of filling out the remainder of this form.
Please tell us about your job experience, beginning with your most recent position. Be sure to include relevant information like employer, the position you held, your job duties, and the dates you were employed in that position.
If there is anything else you would like us to know about you (volunteer experience, military service, etc.), please use the space below.
If you have chosen to submit your resume and cover letter in lieu of completing the questions above, please attach them here:
Important! Click the [Choose File] button to locate the Resume on your computer and then click the [Attach File] button to upload it to our server. Dont forget to click the [Attach File] button!
How did you hear about this job?:
(Please mark the first advertising source when you noticed the job/s)
EEO: EEO-1 Voluntary Self Identification Form
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires organizations with 100 or more employees to invite applicants to self-identify gender and race and complete an EEO-1 report each year. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. This form will be used for EEO-1 reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other personnel records only accessed by the Human Resources department.
(Please check one of the options)
(Please check one of the descriptions below corresponding to the ethnic group with which you identify.)
- A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.
- A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa or other Pacific Islands.
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand and Vietnam.
- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- All persons who identify with more than one of the above five races.
What number do you see?
Can't read it, click here.